I am willing to visit most locations in the Pacific Northwest. I am not an agaricologist, though I am familiar with the more common genera, but if people have more general interests I would be willing to fill in (have done so in the past). I would be happy to talk about the following topics:
- Moulds in your home and what to do about them
- Life: What’s it all about, and where do mushrooms fit in?
- Fungi – Common, Rare and In-between. How can we tell?
- Fungi of the Queen Charlotte Islands (Haida Gwaii)
- Macroscopic-microscopic: why it’s a good thing to have a microscope
- Seashore Life of the NorthWest